Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Onward

I'm almost done putting the latest batch of Workbaskets onto a duplicate Workbasket list. I've already got some for sale at Etsy but there's a lot more that I've received since then. And I'm trying to abide by Etsy's request not to change a listing after it's been listed to save myself 20 cents. As useful as that site is I can't see how someone would do that to save themselves a couple of bucks but they're everywhere, on all levels of society, either on Wall Street or in the local website, 'gimme, gimme, gimme' with no regard for others.

Ooops, my bad, this is not a political soapbox, I mean it could be since it's my blog but I don't want to do that. As a firm believer in the Law of Attraction I don't want to attract more ills of the Universe by concentrating on the perceived ills around us. Karma will come home to visit those that cause misery to others as a natural course and considering some of the ills these people have caused they are going to have a major bill come due.

So I've finished the Spiderman afghan for the friend's nephew. This is going to be his big Christmas gift and I'm pretty proud of the way it turned out. If I thought I could get the $$$ for the time you have to invest in it I would put it out on my design page as a special order. Actually I should do that anyway. You never know when someone will contact you and absolutely NEED to have one of those. I still get requests for the Space Invaders sweater even though I've done as the lawyers asked and 'ceased and desisted' putting images out on Etsy. As usual, lawyers are not a lot of fun. But it was interesting having been picked up by the viral Internet, was that my fifteen minutes of fame?

No comments: