Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Have you seen Etsy yet?


If you haven't you really should check it out. I've been posting my crafty items there for a few months since I was 'liberated' from my corporate job. And people are starting to find me even amongst the wealth of cool, artsy stuff that is listed on Etsy. Here's the link for Etsy.com and if you want some excellant and unique giftie for yourself or someone special, this is definitely the place for you to shop.

Here's a picture of the sweater I just finished, it turned out really cool, but I'm already thinking of ways to adjust it for the next version.

And, if you need a sweater, check this out -Video Game Sweater
And, surprise, surprise, the woman who inspired me with the socks that she submitted to Knitty contacted me about it. I should have known someone that creative would be on Etsy also. It was very cool to have someone whose skills I respect contact me.

As soon as I get some more adjustments to the graphics done, I'll post the pattern for knitter on Etsy and my craft web site - n2 Imaginations Design.

1 comment:

aija said...

Hi Nancy! Thanks for the compliment :) I blogged about your sweater today-- I've also seen it linked on http://technabob.com/blog/2007/08/28/space-invaders-sweater-what-no-sequins/ and other geek sites :) Congrats!